Bed and Breakfast
Our B&B is a purpose built detached building with dedicated secure off road parking for all size of vehicles.
A relaxed and tranquil setting overlooking Pond 1, the 6 en-suite rooms are single, twin, large double or family and all are centrally heated. One room is fully accessible for the disabled and another room is large enough to accommodate a travel cot comfortably. All rooms benefit from Tea/Coffee making facilities, LCD TV and a hairdryer. Memory foam mattresses also help with a comfortable stay.
Breakfast consists of:
Fruit Juice, Pastries, large selection of Cereals, Fruit, Yoghurt, Toast (white or wholemeal), Sausages, Bacon, Hash Brown, Mushrooms, Eggs (fried, scrambled or poached), Tomato and an endless supply of Tea/Coffee. Alterative/Vegetarian and lighter options are all available on request.
Clean linen and towels are provided.
A High-Chair, Iron and Ironing Board are available on request.
The B&B building is totally non-smoking and pets are not allowed.
£48 per night for single occupancy – twin room
£50 per night for single occupancy – double room
£75 per night for double or twin room, based on 2 people sharing
£90 for a family room, based on 2 adults and 1 child
All prices above include breakfast for all guests (Large double with bath £80 per night, £55 per night single occupancy)
Room 6 is the only room that can accommodate a travel cot
Cancellation of a booking is free, provided it is made at least 3 days prior to the date of arrival.
Check-in time is 2:00pm onwards, with last check-in at 8:00pm. Guests must vacate their room by 10:00am on the day of departure.
Caravan & Campsite
All Prices Are Per Night
2 Man Tents (Based On 2 Sharing)
£15.00 (Without Electric Hook-up)
£20.00 (With 16 Amp Electric Hook-up)
Family Tents (Based On 4 Sharing)
£20.00 (Withoutelectric Hook-up)
£25.00 (With 16 Amp Electric Hook-up)
Caravans & Motor Homes
£20.00 (Without Electric Hook-up)
£25.00 (With 16 Amp (Electric Hook-up)
Additional Guests – £2.00
Additional Vehicles – £5.00
(To Be Parked In Fishery Car Park At All Times)
You are welcome to bring your own fishing bait but any ground bait must be our own, which can be purchased from our bait shop.
Thanks for your help.
Account Number 33072660Bank information for transfer;
Sort Code 77-71-18
Our two ponds provide anglers with variety and choice.
Pond 1 is crammed with features in every peg and with Carp to over 20lbs and Tench to over 6lbs, there is plenty of challenge for all anglers. Species present; Mirror Carp, Common Carp, Ghost Carp, Crucian Carp, Tench, Roach, Rudd, Perch, Skimmers, Roach/Bream hybrids.
Pond 2 has fish to 12lbs and this circular match-style pond challenges anglers to keep the fish coming all day. With a 5-hour match record of over 160lbs, a great days fishing is very likely. Species present; Mirror Carp, Common Carp, Ghost Carp, Crucian Carp, Tench, Roach, Rudd, Perch, Skimmers, Roach/Bream hybrids.
Day Tickets are £8 and payable on the bank. No charge is made for additional rods.
Male and Female toilets are on-site and cleaned daily.
Packed Lunches – £5 each(Packed Lunch includes; Carton of Juice, Sandwich, Crisps and Chocolate Biscuit). Order forms can be collected from the Site Office on arrival.
- Fishing is from 8am to 8pm unless special arrangements.
- Keepnets must be carp sack material.
- No more than 40lbs in a keepnet at one time.
- Unhooking mats to be used.
- No braided main line or hook lengths.
- Leads & feeders must be free running or part of a system.
- Rods must not be left unattended. Max 2 rods.
- Pigeon cottage pellets are the only pellets that can be fed on our ponds.
- All fish must be handled with care.
- Any attempt to steal fish will be reported to the police.
- All waste bait to be placed in bins provided.
- Any breach of these rules will result in you leaving the fishery.
- Please park in the car parks provided
- Children under 16 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- DANGER DEEP WATER
Temporary covid rules
- Anglers should arrive alone unless they can prove they are traveling with someone they live with, no guests are permitted
- Gate opened by staff at 8:00am and closed by staff at 8:00pm
- Payment by contactless card only
- Payment to be made on arrival – Please drive through up to the barrier and wait.
- Social distancing rules apply
- No keepnets
- No sharing of tackle or other items
- One toilet will remain open, but only one person at a time
- Other fishery rules still apply
- Do not leave home if you have any symptoms of covid-19 and follow government advice on self-isolation
Anyone not adhering to the above rules will be asked to leave the fishery